Thank you for your interest in volunteering or doing a medical rotation with IJUE Tanzania Ltd.
Our basic package includes:
- Accommodation in a Tanzanian host-family
- Three meals per day provided by the host-family
- Fees for the placement or hospital
- Pick-up/drop-off from the airport
- Orientation day after arrival (showing where to find shops, buying a local sim-card, taking the public transport, finding the way to work, and much more)
- Support and 24 hour back-up by our local staff
- Pre-depature information and advices
- Invitation letter for working-visa on arrival
Additionally you can book:
- Holiday activities:
- Gamedrive in the National Parks
- Beach holidays at Zanzibar
- Hike up to Kilimanjaro or Mt Meru
- Visits to coffee and banana plantation
- Village experience (working in the dispensary)
- Insurance (health and travel)
- Flights to/from Tanzania
- Working-visa on arrival (250 USD)
- Transportation to your work place
- Free time activities
Following prices apply for one person:
|Prices for “basic package” 2016|
|2 weeks||1000 USD|
|1 month||1500 USD|
|2 month||2000 USD|
|3 month||2500 USD|
|Longer stay and groups (more than 5 people) prices on request|
We hope to welcome you soon in our beautiful country. Karibu Tanzania!
Why do you have to pay for working in one of our projects?
A lot of people are wondering why they have to pay for working. The reason is very simple: You will come as a volunteer and therefore you will not expect any payments. Tanzania is a very poor country and many people are living with only $1 per day. The organisations, hospitals and companies like to welcome you but cannot affort any payments or would rather employ someone from Tanzania. The costs you have to pay will cover your accomodation, food, fees for administration and the local staff who will take care of you after arrival and during your stay. Also, some of the money will go into the projects where you are working. Additionally, we are supporting the team of medicals doctors doing an outreach programm that they can buy disposables and medicine to take with them. We promise that you will never regret coming to Tanzania. It will be a exceptional experiance, you will make a lot of new friends, change the life of some people and see the beauty of our country. Karibu Tanzania!